Open Day at the Mazza Vineyard - Sunday 29th April - 10am till 5pm
All the grapes have been picked and now the hard work in the winery begins. To celebrate the end of our 14th harvest we are having our first ever Open Day at the Mazza Vineyard on Sunday 29th April from 10am - 5pm.
- Free wine tastings of our Spanish and Portuguese varieties
- Wine sales - credit card facilities available
- Vineyard tours on the hour
- Live music by great local band, Groove Addiction
- Free activities for the kids by the awesome Kindling Creative team
- Wood fired pizzas by Yoho Pizzas from Nannup available to purchase